From the results of the survey, the following are recommended:
- The re-introduction of motorcycle services without delay
- Increase in the number of tricycles or ban them with immediate effect
- Restrict the movement of the few shuttle buses to Samaru-Congo highway only.
- Draw a time table for drivers to the nodal points before and after work/ lecture hours
- Encourage the use of bicycles among staff and students
- Provide soft loans for staff and students to purchase bicycles
- Review the opening and closing hours of the major gates by 2 hours to ease stranded staff and student after 6pm.
- More dedicated parking areas should be created to reduce the number of people parking on the streets there by slowing down traffic.
- Assemble all stakeholders in the business of intra-campus transport for concrete solutions because the challenges identified are not fiction.